Friday, October 29, 2010

Leaders that modivate me

PROMT:
Based on what you know about yourself, what kind of leader is most effective for you? Think about the kind of leader in your life who is able to motivate you or get you to do what you didn't think you could.


I am mostly motivated by being able to succeed. For example someone who is positive and tells me I can do it, makes me believe in myself. I know this because I have had negative teachers that tried to set me up to fail. Which didn't keep me motivated one bit. In fact I hated his class. When I feel good about what I'm doing it helps me work harder also it keeps things fun and interesting.For example the legend project for English, the project was fun and interesting and Emily kept giving me good feedback that helped me keep a positive outlook on everything, rather then making me feel bad and panic. Having a positive outlook on my work will keep class fun and help me to work harder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment